Friday, November 20, 2009

Filling Nail Holes

This week, I've started filling the nail holes in the baseboard trim. I'm starting in the bedrooms so they're ready for the carpet. I still have to get the dresser home and paint it for the master closet before the trim can be installed in there.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I've also setup my DSL modem and network router in the past seeral days. I can now surf through my own connection rather than bum off an unsecured neighbor's! I've started finalizing the layout of all the components in my structured wiring panel and putting some of those cables in place.

This week, I also finished installing the in-ceiling speakers. The last ones I did were the master bedroom and the office. I'm in the process of hanging the left, right, and center speakers around the TV.

No comments: